Peeved
I'm peeved.
Peeved cuz Germany Lost.
Peeved cuz Hubby jinxed my team.
Peeved cuz i got left at home.
Peeved cuz i ate too much.
Peeved cuz i'm peeved.
Do any of you ever get that feeling when you are so feeling P- E- E- V-E-D... like you have peeve(s) coming out of your ears. You knit your brows in an angry peeve and then you pout like you have the peeves.
The internet is giving me the peeves- My current project is giving me the peeves!
Its so frikking peeving!!!
peeve.peeve.peeve...
Oh hey! I'm going home to meet the folks... one plus point with all this peeving business ... it makes you procrastinate and want to daydream... Think happy thoughts! Thats what a shrink would probably say...
Shrink- hmm... my clothes have shrunk... need to buy new ones... Retail therapy here i come- See everyone should have a shrink! They solve the world's biggest problems... If they don't well a little bit of grass never hurt anyone!!!
Hey- don't take this advice from me- I am not a shrink and I am definitely not a cow! (Though that might be debatable!)
Hubby is lurking around. I'm quite peeved at him. So give him the peeving stare- he's vamoosed into the recesses of our bedroom trying to look busy making the bed.
Poor thing- ok enough empathy for the hubby. Actually he's kinda sweet. Just lets me bully him silly! I see peeves are disappearing!
Oh well... All peeves must come to an end!
And with that I come to the end of yet another silly blog!
Peeved cuz Germany Lost.
Peeved cuz Hubby jinxed my team.
Peeved cuz i got left at home.
Peeved cuz i ate too much.
Peeved cuz i'm peeved.
Do any of you ever get that feeling when you are so feeling P- E- E- V-E-D... like you have peeve(s) coming out of your ears. You knit your brows in an angry peeve and then you pout like you have the peeves.
The internet is giving me the peeves- My current project is giving me the peeves!
Its so frikking peeving!!!
peeve.peeve.peeve...
Oh hey! I'm going home to meet the folks... one plus point with all this peeving business ... it makes you procrastinate and want to daydream... Think happy thoughts! Thats what a shrink would probably say...
Shrink- hmm... my clothes have shrunk... need to buy new ones... Retail therapy here i come- See everyone should have a shrink! They solve the world's biggest problems... If they don't well a little bit of grass never hurt anyone!!!
Hey- don't take this advice from me- I am not a shrink and I am definitely not a cow! (Though that might be debatable!)
Hubby is lurking around. I'm quite peeved at him. So give him the peeving stare- he's vamoosed into the recesses of our bedroom trying to look busy making the bed.
Poor thing- ok enough empathy for the hubby. Actually he's kinda sweet. Just lets me bully him silly! I see peeves are disappearing!
Oh well... All peeves must come to an end!
And with that I come to the end of yet another silly blog!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home