Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dear Diary


Day two in bloggers land. Wonder how long I shall keep this up. I've been a "Dear Diary" kinda person til my early 20's but then it just kinda fizzled out. The secret crush, the naughty deeds, unhappy thoughts... it all kinda seemed rather mundane reading it back. I still remember my first official " Dream Diary". It was given to me as a present by my very bestest friend when I turned 13 and my first entry or so read something like this... Dear Diary... You are so special because you were given to me by my bestest friend... and the subsequent entries all revolved around our friendship and the "others" who threatened it!!! I mean talk about teenage woes. I even recorded my imaginary crush and my alter ego- Talk abt L-O-S-E-R!!! Imaginary crush?!! Bah Humbug!!!
Right now if I were to Dear Diary I guess today would read something like this...
Dear Diary,

Today is Thursday. A very wet and uneventful Thursday that saw me reaching for dust and other odd bits in all the nooks and crannies of our room. Our maid decided to steal some onions and disappeared thereafter appearing only yesterday to collect her dues for 10 days of pretentious labour. I say pretentious cus she pretended to work while not doing much- which
was evident from my "sweep" stakes collection! Anyhow nothing like DIY to give you unexpected satisfaction.
We got a replacement for the onion snatcher- who happens to be quite the chatterbox. Her ideas of cleanliness come nowhere within Godliness and so yet another reason to enjoy house work!!! I guess some people might tend to disagree...
I'm feeling rather uninspired to continue this blog further so I shall stop here (another reason being I've just spilled coffee all over myself- need to go get cleaned up)

Goodnight Dear Diary!
Sweet Dreams

2 Comments:

Blogger Shal said...

you should continue.. you write well... you have a maid? I wish we did too.. I hate cooking!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Rathi said...

Love the name! Like Moo Moo said you should keep writing. I too wish i had a maid, sure would make life easier!!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home