Rubadubdub gimme some grub
Well I seem to be back to the world of blogging after nearly a year long hiatus. To be really honest nothing has changed much in this year except my waist line which has expanded without my knowledge. I swear it... I tell you i think my hips have a mind of their own... I just need to whiff the sweet scents of cinnamon in a curry and Ive added maybe half an inch to it!!!
Its not because I munch away on chocolates and chips and stuff a few slices of Pizza down my gullet ever so often!!! Its soooo not!!! Trust me....
My sweet loving husband never tells me I've expanded exponentially... He doesnt... Its just that he has these women at work who seem to spot me all over the place sometimes even when I haven't been at the said area in aeons...and they notice that my rear-end has taken a rather well definded pout (I thought protruding may be a bit too vulgar!!!). Well anyway the point being... these considerate ladies never miss a beat to let my Hubby dearest know that they are keeping my figure in check!!!
I'm never Fat... but its just that Ive put on some weight... my hubby the pacifist claims...
Ironic isnt it!!! That's not all I'm surrounded by these skinny weight obsessed individuals who for some absurd reason dont want "JUNK in their TRUNKS"( quote-unquote the Black Eyed Peas!!!)
I wish God had bestowed me with reverse metabolism... the more I ate the skinnier I became!!! Well maybe a miracle will happen one of these days... but until then... I'll stick with Rubadubdub Gimme some Grub!!!
Its not because I munch away on chocolates and chips and stuff a few slices of Pizza down my gullet ever so often!!! Its soooo not!!! Trust me....
My sweet loving husband never tells me I've expanded exponentially... He doesnt... Its just that he has these women at work who seem to spot me all over the place sometimes even when I haven't been at the said area in aeons...and they notice that my rear-end has taken a rather well definded pout (I thought protruding may be a bit too vulgar!!!). Well anyway the point being... these considerate ladies never miss a beat to let my Hubby dearest know that they are keeping my figure in check!!!
I'm never Fat... but its just that Ive put on some weight... my hubby the pacifist claims...
Ironic isnt it!!! That's not all I'm surrounded by these skinny weight obsessed individuals who for some absurd reason dont want "JUNK in their TRUNKS"( quote-unquote the Black Eyed Peas!!!)
I wish God had bestowed me with reverse metabolism... the more I ate the skinnier I became!!! Well maybe a miracle will happen one of these days... but until then... I'll stick with Rubadubdub Gimme some Grub!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home